This section is to help assist you in setting up Genesis for your project.
There are many options when building Genesis for your project depending on your platform and goals. Genesis can either be ran through command line interface (CLI) or graphical user interface (GUI). Incorporating RPC/API calls into your project will most likely have you run through CLI.
We prefer utilizing Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and support direct static downloads for both. Team support is limited on other "flavors" of Linux/Unix, but visit our forums or Discord for more help!
- GUI should be able to start by double clicking the executable
- genesisd is located in the 'src' folder
- Start with ./genesisd in src folder.
- All RPC calls start with ./genesis-cli in the src folder.
- Linux folder containing wallets and configuration is located in '~/.genesis/'
Software Setup & Misc
- S-Nomp Pool Setup (Need Info)
- Yiimp Pool Setup (Need Info)
- Iquidus Explorer Setup (Need Info)
- Insight Explorer Setup (Need Info)
- Genesis RPC Calls (In Progress)